Episode #10 Rick takes a moment to remember those killing on the job this Worker’s Memorial Day and speaks with Amalgamated Transit Union President Larry Hanley about the tragic death of one of his members on the job. Rick also takes to the streets of Washington DC while covering the first People’s Action #RiceUp2017 convention from Protest to Power as 1200 activists from across the nation converge on the nation’s capital to have their collective voices heard.
- The Comey Rule with Writer/Director Billy Ray
- Sarah Kendzior Raises the Alarm Bells Over Trump’s Social Media Executive Order
- Wake UP Alert, “China treats this as a war time environment, and that wants to entirely subvert our country” – Emily de La Bruyère
- ATU Head John Costa: “If you didn’t have a union, who would be making these demands?”
- TWU President say, “Private contractors have no business in the public transit”