Episode #14 Rick shares his thoughts on the Trump administration budget and what it means for working class voters as it seeks to make massive cuts to education, health, veterans and more while giving enormous tax breaks to the wealthy and corporations. Also, Rick talk with Carol Joyner, Director for the Labor Project for Working Families the Trump Paid Leave proposal and jobs loss news.
- The Comey Rule with Writer/Director Billy Ray
- Sarah Kendzior Raises the Alarm Bells Over Trump’s Social Media Executive Order
- Wake UP Alert, “China treats this as a war time environment, and that wants to entirely subvert our country” – Emily de La Bruyère
- ATU Head John Costa: “If you didn’t have a union, who would be making these demands?”
- TWU President say, “Private contractors have no business in the public transit”