Episode 22 Rick talk Union Organizing and the need for a voice on the job, a written contract, and how to get started. Rick sits down with Teamster organizer Mark Cicak, Labor attorney Irwin Aronson, and a charter school teacher who successfully navigated the water from inception through a first contract.
- Sarah Kendzior Raises the Alarm Bells Over Trump’s Social Media Executive Order
- Wake UP Alert, “China treats this as a war time environment, and that wants to entirely subvert our country” – Emily de La Bruyère
- ATU Head John Costa: “If you didn’t have a union, who would be making these demands?”
- TWU President say, “Private contractors have no business in the public transit”
- Ben Speight: It’s amazing what they’re willing to give up when you demand it!