We are taking a two week break to spend time with family and to retool our studio for better video production. Please enjoy the rebroadcast of our 2015 Civil Rights Tour. See you in the New Year! Best to all, and to all Goodnight. Rick
- Wake UP Alert, “China treats this as a war time environment, and that wants to entirely subvert our country” – Emily de La Bruyère
- ATU Head John Costa: “If you didn’t have a union, who would be making these demands?”
- TWU President say, “Private contractors have no business in the public transit”
- Ben Speight: It’s amazing what they’re willing to give up when you demand it!
- Teamster Head Jesse Case Asks, What’s more important, Bacon or people’s lives?