Progressive Voices to air The Rick Smith Show. Starting Tuesday, January 16th hour 1 of The Rick Smith Show will be heard on the Progressive Voices APP and platform. This is huge news for the show as we continue to grow nationally after breaking free of a long six year contract that locked the program to Pennsylvania. While still covering our backyard we look to continue to grow our National voice for workers and their families. This is a big first step into the Progressive Voices family of programs. We are looking forward to the big launch.
- Wake UP Alert, “China treats this as a war time environment, and that wants to entirely subvert our country” – Emily de La Bruyère
- ATU Head John Costa: “If you didn’t have a union, who would be making these demands?”
- TWU President say, “Private contractors have no business in the public transit”
- Ben Speight: It’s amazing what they’re willing to give up when you demand it!
- Teamster Head Jesse Case Asks, What’s more important, Bacon or people’s lives?